We are looking for a MARKETING INTERN!
The Marketing Intern will play a key role in promoting the Gregory Allen Company brand and executing market research initiatives. The successful candidate will gain practical, hands-on experience in marketing, and build their professional portfolio by having an opportunity to work on really fun, cool, interesting and creative projects.
Description: As a Marketing Intern you will be responsible for the execution of marketing tasks as well as providing support for social media initiatives. The ideal candidate will be outgoing, highly motivated and a team player; they will possess leadership skills and a strong desire to meet expectations and do their best.
Other Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience working in the marketing field or current enrollment in post-secondary program relating to marketing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills with a customer service orientation
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong professional ethics and a commitment to confidentiality
Applicants must be located in the Greater Toronto Area.
How to Apply: If you are interested in building your professional profile, please send your resume to email@example.com